Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Utah Trip

So my original plan was to use the journal entries from my trip, but since I forgot my journal that wont happen soon. Well not until they mail my journal back. Which will probably happen today. So when I get my journal back I will post all the details of my trip. It was very fun, I'll say that. And since you ALL know how I am with kids, you can probably imagine how much fun I had. Oh, and I as I was calling my cousin to check on my journal I stood on our computer desk. And as I stepped down onto the chair I slipped on the seat cushion and went crashing to the floor, knocking over a bar stool. Im very sore now!

So I'll just have to write about the Dodger game last night. They played the Atlanta Braves at 7 pm and we arrived ten minutes before. We went to Vons before we left and me, my mom, and my friend/sister Shelby each got our own tray of sushi/california rolls to eat. As we reached the checkout lanes we were shocked. The lines were suuuuuuper long, even the express lane! So we finally left and reached the game in time. Hiroki Kuruda (not sure if it's spelled right) had a PERFECT GAME until the 6th inning when the Braves got a double. Homeruns: Nomar Garciaparra brought in two runs and I was very proud. Blake DeWitt (my favorite) did good also. And to let everyone know, DeWitt's buttocks are mine. Thanks :]

2 comments:

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

You crazy girl, what were you doing on the chair? You better be careful.

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

Hey I found your blog and I added you to mine. Yay. Now I can read all about you.