Thursday, June 26, 2008

Swimming with the Salines

Wednesday found me at the Salines. I arrived just as Rachael, Jake, Lily and baby Cody got out of the pool. I was sad. So we hung out and ate lunch-yummy P.B.&J's-and Rachael started to pack some things. It was very sad for me to watch her pack because it made their move some much harder for me to accept. I love their family so much I tried so hard to not cry while I was there. I'm going to miss taking Lily to nursery and asking Jake what he's up to when he's ditching Primary. And stealing baby Cody from Nephi after taking Lily to nursery. And playing with Jake and Lily in the primary room after church. Overall, its very hard for me. First I lost Kelly-sigh-and now Rachael who has been such a great friend to me over the last couple months. I cant believe they will be gone come saturday. Yesterday was the last time I'll see them until they come back-in a couple weeks-to give their last talks in our ward. Jake and Lily's wet bodies soaked the couch and my clothes were wet but it was fun.

Picture: Me and Lily on the couch watching Thomas and Friends movies.


1 comment:

Rachael said...

Alyssa!!! that makes me feel sooo sad!! I'm sorry! We will come back and visit dont worry, the kids will never forget you! Lily already noticed and looked lost to not see her "Litsa" after sacrament was over!