Tuesday, May 18, 2010

End of the YEAR

The end has come so quickly. Where has time gone?



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it."




Ferris Bueller had it good that one beautiful day in sunny Chicago. Why can't I have an awesome day like that with my boyfriend and best friend?

My life is its own kind of perfect right now. I have an amazing boyfriend and an awesome best friend. My brother and I are very close and I'm loving the babysitting jobs I've been geting. I'm graduating soon and I can't wait to be liberated!


Some pics about what I've been up to [:



1) Choir Trip to San Luis Obispo/Pismo/Santa Barbara/Moro Bay/Hearst Castle
2) Prom with my boyfriend Leo
3) Senior Rally 2010 with Lindsay Shearer
4) Cabaret; Chorale performed September in 70's outfits.

No comments: