Saturday, August 22, 2009

As Of 8-22-09

I miss my Gracie-girl and Phia, and my little Star Wars fanatic. They are so adorable (: They are in Wisconsin, and I don't know when I'll see them again. Summer has been going great. It's hard to believe that school starts on Wednesday. Class of 2010 (: U-High! Our Idaho trip was amazing. I love floating down the Boise River. I also went to a party last night. Well, a Mormon party. It was fun. Today we performed Baptisms for the Dead which was really great. We had 10 YW. I was also glad I got to babysit for Melissa and Ryan Ingram on Wednesday. Erika is so big and Morgan is adorably hilarious! Anyone agree Ice Blocking is fun? I might do that tonight!

Jacob, Sophia, and I. I don't know what she was looking at. Nothing interesting was on t.v!



We were very suprised Sophia was actually looking AND smiling at the SAME time!

Gracie-girl and me(:


Sacramento, California Temple!

Chris and Charia Jankowski and I on the Boise, ID River

No comments: