Thursday, August 7, 2008

In-Laws

Mmkay. Ugh, I just have some things to write about. So here we go;

Yesterday I went to the movies with Krii and Jessica Tuttle (my mother and sister in law), and my own mother. We saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was really good; a combo of books 2, 3, and 4; I cried! Anyhoo, I had a great time with the, we had Cold Stone afterwards an we spent an hour and a half together once the movie ended, just a mother/daughter day. Mutual was good, we made a Get Well Soon card and Rice Krispie treats for a less active Beehive. We got all lost trying to find the right apartment. I think Sister Ishii should be fired as the offical direction giver. Ha, just kidding. Anyway, we went back to the church and got into our own cars and went home.


Today was pretty normal. Went shopping, got lunch. Daddy came down to work from scout camp and we got him lunch too. I wrote a letter to my husband Jesse Tuttle for my dad to give to him. Ha, Serenela and Sierra Dawn thought we are really married! Funny! Oooh, now I'm craving Diet Cherry Coke! Okay, I got it! So, we just hung around here. I myspaced, I fanficed up my blog, and I made a Goodreads account. So I did it all last night. Well, then my moms cousin came over--with her 5 1/2 month old for me to watch--so they could scrapbook. Remember, I told Natalie Smith I have a strict "I-don't-babysit-babies-under-8-months". So...I was a little scared. I didn't like it! He fussed. But, I think it'd be different with kids from the ward, because I see them much more than I do my own cousins. So, whatev. I'm good and done now. I watched my first ever Grey's Anatomy episode in three years. It was a good episode too! Now I just need to buy the first three seasons on DVD. Probably Ebay...

1 comment:

The Importance of being Allen said...

Hello Nala,
I found your blog and I love it. I had so much fun with you at camp. Thanks for being so great! I loved the pictures of our cabin. I'm glad you took pics. I'm glad you really enjoyed the "Hold to the Rod" object lesson. It was great and I wished that I could have been up at the top to see what the girls were going through before getting to the great and spacious building and Me and Sis Casper tempting with magazines :)
Love ya,
Pemberley