Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Week of School

Last friday--after babysitting four wild children--I came home and Jacob and I played Wii for a bit. Then I realized how hungry I was, so I walked into the kitchen and decided to make cheesey green beans as a side for our dinner. But I didn't know what we were having. So mom woke up from her nap and went to take my dad somewhere. I got out a pound of ground beef and decided we would have tacos. Meanwhile, Jacob was doing to assignment I had given him. Cut the onions for the green beans; real funny. So I come back in and he is sniffling a lot, you know how onions work their magic. Any way, he got soo teary eyed, he left the room and returned with shop goggle glasses things. He placed them on his face and continued cutting the onions.


So Sunday rolls around and my favorite buddy sat down next to me, Serenela. She was wearing pink. So was I. I turned when I saw Maddie enter with Kim. She was also wearing pink. And when the Smiths walked in, Serenela and I noticed she was wearing pink too. So after third hour, I gathered my girls and we all took a picture. Wearing pink.


The first week of school was good. My schedule was pretty much what I wanted.
History
Spanish III
English
Chemistry
lunch
ROP Health
Office Aide

History--is great ebcause my best friend Alex--who I've known since the seventh grade--is in there with me. We always laugh and talk, and we haven't gotten caught yet. My teacher Ms. Sage is young and very pretty.

Spanish--is awesome. McCall Packer and Shelby Broyles (my look alike sister) are in there with me. And McCall is freakin hilarious. Diaz is awesome. He has a good sense of humor and his lessons are always fun.

Engligh--is ehhh. Whatever, we have 'The Classroom of the Future'. With a smart board and a laptop for each student. And Eden Mahina is also in there. And my friend Nicole Baca from spanish is in there also.

Chemistry--is okay. Lindsay Huepel and I have fun getting in trouble together. Ha, I was corruped by a Huepel.

Lunch--is eaten with Jesse (my husband, who I will marry) and Jessica Tuttle, Josh Bray, Parker Robbins, Bri Papavero, and Sean. Its fun!!!

Health--is great. We learn a lot and it's a great class for someone who wants a future job in the medical field. I want to be a dental hygenist :]

Office Aide--if you ever call the front office at Upland High, I answer the phone from 1:40-2:40. And I have my own office and desk.

So over all it's been a great week. Monday, had piano, then babysat for the Tafts. Tuesday, got a new phone: the enV, and had the missionaries for dinner. Wednesday: watched Lord of the Rings with my daddy. Thursday: was just good. And Friday: came home, got on the computer, did my chores and went to the Tuttles to hang with the in-laws. We watched The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning. So cute, new characters, good Disney plot.

Today we cleaned a lot. Fun right? All right, back to Fanfiction...

2 comments:

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

You guys are so cute, I miss you!! Next time you see those cute girls give them all a bug squeeze from me.

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

this is for you alyssa......check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA