Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Trick or Treat

Maybe by the title you can guess I was Cyndi Lauper for Halloween. Well I tried to be her. She usually wore puffy dresses...and I don't own puffy dresses so I went with leggings, a skirt, a big shirt, and crazy hair and make up. I wore my costume to school and a lot of people said I was the best 80's girl they had seen all day. I didn't do anything special, like I didn't trick or treat...I stayed home. But the Drew's showed up! And they hung out with us for like 40 minutes and the Millers from my old ward showed up to trick or treat from us. They took me home with them and we watched Iron Man. Great movie! Iron Man is hot too! Gosh. Anyway Saturday we went to the Prop 8 rally. We waved signs and yelled a lot. Then we went to lunch with the Peel's and stopped by the Drews to see their bathroom. Idk. And we went home and I put on Pearl Harbor and fell asleep for like 5 hours! The thunder woke me up. I did 8 worksheets of hw I missed last week. I was absent cause I was sick, and another day because I went on a field trip.

Anyway, we got my quarter grades in the mail and I would have had straight A's if I didn't have a B in Chemistry. Here's a picture of my costume!



No comments: