Sunday, August 3, 2008

I was tagged

Well thanks to Rachael Saline, I am going to do my picture tagging first, before I tell all you guys about camp. So here we go:

Picture Tag! Yeah! Alright, the rules are that you have to take ten pictures of the following things, just as I have! No straightening, no cleaning, and no making your kids/campers look cute! Then tag at least five others. I had gotten on a bit ago and saw that Rachael Saline tagged me. Grr, pictures. But it really doesn't take all that long.
Have fun!

So I tag: Kamile Ronk, Natalie Smith, Amanda Horvath, Nicole Shelby, and Eric and/or Kira Durham.


1. The Fridge:
Does it have to be inside or out?

2. The Closet:

It's really messy ;]
3. Self Portrait:

It's also a picture from camp! Don't worry, the floor was clean. It had been swept and mopped earlier. I think. But we had to hang out in our spacious bathroom because our C.A.'s wanted to sleep and they could barely hear us in the bathroom. We had soo much fun in there!


4. My Favorite Room:

Mainly because it has my piano in it.



5. The Sink:

Aww, daddy had just finished washing dishes.


6. Laundry Room


7. The Toilet

Daddy really needs to put up the toilet paper hanger thingy.



8. The Kids

These are two of my "children" a.ka. campers.


9. Dream Vacation:

I want to take a trip through all the Church history sites and see the Nauvoo Temple.



10. My Favorite Shoes:


I like to wear something black for church so I can wear these shoes!


So very soon I will post about camp. My fingers hurt, I'm exhausted and I have a Girls Camp Fireside to go to at 7 pm. Oh, as of 6:10 pm on Sunday, I am halfway through Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final installment of the Twilight series.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ok, I'll do it! And I finished Breaking Dawn on Saturday night! I looooove it! I hope you're liking it so far!